Saturday, October 30, 2010

Thriller night!

Halloween is upon us, my friends! FINALLY!

I don't know about all of you, but I'm a huge fan of the freaky "holiday" (can we in fact call it a holiday? hmm). Dressing up and pretending to be someone else for one night is such an awesome experience. I love the feeling! The preparation that goes into it is usually demanding, but oh so worth it. I always have fun on Halloween.

In case you and your friends are unlike me and still haven't figured out plans for the weekend, make sure to check out Dose.ca's special Halloween Guide. You'll find costume ideas, event listings, scary movie suggestions, and more. For my fellow Montrealers, I think it's especially important that you check out what's going down in our city, fiesta-style. On behalf of all the tight-budget folks such as myself, I must voice my one complaint though: Why on Earth is Halloween so damn expensive? I guess that as adults we all know the answer, but it remains a huge inconvenience nonetheless.

As for myself, I'll be sipping martinis at the bar dressed up as the lovely Snow White. Dwarfs not included. Keep your eyes open, you never know who you might run into!

To those celebrating Halloween this weekend, I wish you all a very spooky, fun-filled, terrifying time!

xx j

No comments:

Post a Comment